Friday, October 25, 2013

Africa

1.  I thought the presentation was a great example of being photographer and the great picture you can take in africa


2.



3.  its my favorite because the black and white affect and you can see how strong the wind is and i like lions

4. im not sure but i think its simplicity real focused on the lion
5. A. He uses a Pentax 67II with only two fixed lenses
    B.In 2000, Brandt embarked upon his ambitious photographic project: a trilogy of books to memorialize the vanishing natural grandeur of East Africa
    C. He wants to stop the destruction of and preserve the habitats of animals all around the world.
    D"To me, every creature, human or nonhuman, has an equal right to live, and this feeling, this belief that every animal and I are equal, affects me every time I frame an animal in my camera."

No comments:

Post a Comment