Tuesday, September 17, 2013

40 greatest photos



I picked this photo because its a part of history as african americans are participating in the olympics.  It made my eyes gravitate because I like the olympics.  my opion on this picture like  i said its a big part of history




                                                                             

I picked this one, because I thought it was funny a police capitan is getting arrested for a protest in the street thats why it made my eyes gravitate. it made the top 40 because its ironic and doesn't happen often





                                                                     

I picked this one because its a tragedy for this to happen to someone.  it made my eyes gravitate because I like he background and the middle is the mom and son hugging and in the background the damage is everywhere  


                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment